“7 organization culture elements entrepreneurs should look to add or strengthen before initiating a scale-up exercise” - Avinash Bhandari
- A culture of customer focus and willingness to change/adapt when customer priorities change.
- A culture of strategy and execution excellence focus.
- A culture which promotes operations excellence and innovation.
- A culture which can not only attract and retain new talent but can
quickly engage them productively.
- A culture of learning, training, development, and employee growth. A
culture of reward and recognition, a culture of celebrating every small
and big milestone.
- A culture of agility while simultaneously building risk mitigation
- A culture of collaboration and teamwork.
If your organization culture is not specifically altered to support the “new
growth strategy” execution, then success will just be a matter of chance.